100 Good Wishes Quilt

Good Wishes near and far have traveled from your home to our home. Enjoy collecting wishes with us as we welcome home our child.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

36 squares and 32 Good Wishes .....

We have received 36 squares and 32 Good Wishes.

Thanks to all of my Internet friends:) for helping us get closer to that goal of "100" !!!

We have received really beautiful squares and wishes. Updates including photos of the squares coming soon. I can't wait to share them all with you.

Now that my self-created swap frenzy has slowed down. (Most of my squares & wishes will be reaching the mail tomorrow), I will finally be sending out ladybug quilt letters to family and friends.

At last! I can sit, relax, and wait for more beautiful squares and wishes to arrive.

On your mark! Get set! Go! I'll race you to the mailbox!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home