100 Good Wishes Quilt

Good Wishes near and far have traveled from your home to our home. Enjoy collecting wishes with us as we welcome home our child.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Multi-Square Surprise

Today I received squares and wishes from my Internet friends on the FEB DTC Yahoo group and OHGWQ group. Unfortunately, my camera is experiencing technical difficulties. I will post the photos as soon as I can. The count for the "100 Good Wishes Quilt" is

Are you ready?

39 squares and 35 Wishes

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!

There are three special swaps I am participating in.

The China and United States Swap, once complete will include 51 squares and wishes each. I will be attempting to make a reversible quilt with those squares.

The count for my China Province Swap is 3 square and 3 wishes
(The United States Swap is still in progress)

The pastel swap once complete will include 25 squares and wishes. I will be attempting my first quilt with these squares. It will be my first hand-made by me baby blanket.

The count for my pastel swap is 3 squares and 3 wishes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home