100 Good Wishes Quilt

Good Wishes near and far have traveled from your home to our home. Enjoy collecting wishes with us as we welcome home our child.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Reading Wishes

There is a feeling so special that comes over me as I read each individual wish. It is just amazing to be a part of something that is so much bigger than you. Its not just us, our future child, our family , and immediate friends but this whole community of families that are right slongside you, sharing your hopes, your dreams, your wishes and as always when you find a few...well you just have to share

Tonight as I was going thru my wishes as I always do. I think about each wish and what I hope for our child. Well one wish just caught me and I thought I'd like to share that one. As I am posting, I checked to see where the quote came from so I could give proper credit to the author. Well what a surprise. The wish was from the author! Why did it hit me so in the heart? I ordered the hardcover book!!! What a coincidence. The book is " A Quilt of Wishes" by Theresa Werner
  • A Quilt of Wishes

  • It looks so much better on her website.

    I also received a square and wish from another author Kay Graap. They are both part of this huge adoptive community that I have become a part of. And I thought I lived in a small world:)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home